We are looking for an Analytics Consultant with good hands-on exposure to Data Science algorithms and experience in independently handling senior client conversations. Typical responsibilities include establishing very strong connects within the client organization and building the Loyalytics brand within the same. An ideal candidate would need to have good analytics knowledge along with excellent communication and client management skills to be able to identify and execute new project opportunities from the client.
Our work environment at Loyalytics is very conducive to trying and testing out a variety of new things. A high degree of passion, commitment to our customers’ priorities and willingness to learn new things on the go are some of the qualities that will help individuals succeed at Loyalytics.
- More than 3 years of real world experience working as a Data scientist/Analytics Consultant.
- Hands on experience in statistical modelling software such as R, Python along with data visualization tools like Tableau/Power BI.
- Good understanding of statistical and predictive modeling concepts.
- Prior experience in managing/handling a team is preferred.
- Excellent analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in project management and handling client communications. This is a must requirement. This is a senior level role and would require detailed discussions with the client leadership team to identify opportunities.
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) skills, including logically structuring and delivering presentations. Ability to understand the client business thoroughly and act as business consultant is a must
- Open to learning new methods/techniques in the ever-changing world of analytics.
- High aptitude to learn quickly, assimilate to new teams and projects, and work well under pressure with appropriate attention to detail.